Subject: [Leica] IMG: Practice Image (Bench of course...)
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 06:10:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Ken (and thanks also for your comment on the bench series).
I'll try to make it to Jekyll Is., but as I'm at a conference may not have
time.
I do want to try to find a day to go to Savannah; not sure how far a drive
that
is, but it's where I grew up. Haven't been back in almost 40 years...
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA