Subject: [Leica] End of world - revised
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:28:10 -0500

No worries, I see the May 21 prediction had an error of some sort - it
is now Oct. 21.  Time for an extra body  or two and lenses.   I think
our pres senses the truth, since reports indicate he and SWMBO are
enjoying 1993 DRC in the UK:
http://www.klwines.com/detail.asp?sku=1007619

I will order a few cases if available, and drink up.  What can go wrong?

Ken

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] End of world - revised)