Subject: [Leica] Cat content - enjoying the shade
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:23:00 +0200

Thanks for taking a look,

I agree, Somalis are really amongst the prettiest cats
with the prettiest faces.

BTW: her "real name" (according to the littlebook) is
"Amalia from Magic Fellow", Try calling that when she
won't come in from the garden! That's why she's Posy.
There's a theory that cat's names have to have an S in
them to make sure the cat listen.

I've known many that listen when you shout things like
"Bloody Cat!!", "Out!" or "Gerroff the table" at them -
including the seemingly demure Posy.

Cheers
Douglas