Subject: [Leica] 15-M Spanish Protests (3 th and last delivery)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:41:45 +0200

Bonsoir Philippe,

Thank you for your kind comment! (BTW OLA Spanish ortography is Hola.
Please correct me too when I'm wrong in English or French)

I'm happy you have enjoyed these three sets, about 100 pictures, I've
shot almost 300, I've posted in color because is much more fast to
process and this subject was an actual event and it would be no sense
post it after ... a while, however I'm converting a few ones in B&W
and I want post them when finish.

Salut ? Philippe du B?r?t de la Baguette, et du Moscatell!
Lluis

El 25/05/2011, a las 23:13, philippe.amard escribi?: