Subject: [Leica] OT: World stampeding to FF dSLR - NOT
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:33:51 -0700

My point is that some people postulated that the whole world is stampeding
to FF, but it just isn't happening :-)

I myself don't change gears much in that sense. I sometimes try new gear and
they either stay, or they go, fairly rapidly.

My 3 year old E-3 still serves the functions I bought it for, no need to
change.

My M9 will serve what I use it for, for many many years to come, no need to
change.

***
Come to think of it, I don't have "series of dSLR," or even series of
digicam. May be that's why I'm a bit perplexed about the battery topic on
the other thread :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>