Subject: [Leica] Took my son to the Lego Store
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 05:12:38 -0400

Gerry,

You're lucky, the Legoland in the USA is 2500 miles from where I live! I
could afford the admission and the cost of doing stuff there, but not the
trip to get there. My son wants to go to it really bad! He's been to the
Lego Store in Chicago (3 hour drive) and now the one in Indianapolis (2 hour
drive).

There don't seem to be any high speed color films anymore :( :( So I shoot
BW for low light work. Even at 1600, I was shooting at 1/30 at f5.6 and f8
in there! I know digital cameras do 'better' in low light, but I don't own
and can't afford one right now, so black and white Tmax 3200 it had to be. I
miss Fuji's 1600 color neg film, it was awesome.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook