Subject: [Leica] FS: Confirmed Pano-Head Selling Fotoman 617 MkII
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 01:25:41 -0700

How much do I like shooting panoramic images? How about that I have TWO XPan
II (one is a real beater though, see my blog here
http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=2225).

So why am I selling this amazing 617 camera? Because I want to trade up to a
ShenHao 617 folding camera with movements!

$2300 + shipping at cost (should be $20-$40 or less for FedEX GROUND/3 DAY
to CONUS) gets you

Fotoman 617 MkII L - the latest version before they cease production
Nikkor 90mm lens
Nikkor 180mm lens
Ground Glass
Center filter for 90mm lens
Spirit level
Fotoman Rangefinder
Viewfinder with masks for 90, 180 and a few others
A metal case with foam padding for the camera + 90mm lens + accessories

You can still buy lenscones from www.fotoman.cc. They speak English :-)

Tank like build quality - you can probably pound nails with the body, of
course no one has done so with this baby :-) Made with one piece of solid
aluminum.

It's still reasonably small and  lightweight. I put the whole kit in a Think
Tank "Streetwalker" (!) pack and hiked up and down the California Highway 1
Coast with no problem.

The previous owner said that the red LED (for seeing the frame number) may
be fiddly but I never have the problem. I always bring a flashlight anyway.

Paypal OK, check too.

Thanks for looking!

Pics here: http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/FM617/

--