Subject: [Leica] Technical Problem with CV 21 finder
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 18:38:08 -0400

When it comes to cool old cheap things you can get very usable for your
camera finders are at the top of my list. They can say Canon or Nikon or
something Russians on them or Voigtl?nder and be all metal and quite
compact. They can look way different when you look though them than another
one does and I'm not talking about loss of accuracy I'm talking
magnification.  So maybe its best to get them in person instead of off the
internet. And there are the ones which you can dial in different lenses.
Which is the  21mm one I got when I got my 21. It was the 21-28 multifinder
a mixed bag decidedly. That was 2001 which was the year Leica stopped making
them. But in 2007 I just a Leica one I must have run into some serious money
as the used cost for them then was not low. Problem being it looks just like
the one I had for my 24 and I'd confuse them. Big money and not even made by
Leica and the plastic I hear would break. Or you'd loose them. But I kind of
like the looks of them.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner