Subject: [Leica] Apple MacBook
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 00:51:20 -0500

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Ric Carter <ricc at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> apple does offer education discount, but the same in their store (online &
> physical) as on campus stores.

The arrangement at Oklahoma City University was different when Eric was a
freshman music major.  A Mac laptop was required.  When he got to school,
his was waiting for him at the dorm, pre loaded with Office and the software
they wanted him to have and it was cheaper than I could buy it through the
campus store at NSU.

Jim's Grand-daughter should check with her school, is all I'm saying, they
may have a deal or they may want her to have a special setup.

If not, just go flash that student ID at the Apple store and they'll fix her
right up.

--
Regards,

Sonny