Subject: [Leica] IMG: Homeric
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:30:48 +0200

Thank you for the detailed explanations John.

I love reading and learning about the evolution of technologies and
human inventiveness, as well as about arts :-)

Coins are one of those species that embody a lot of it all.
And sometimes are left for us to think about ... life...

Thanks so much dear John for sharing the excellence of your
photography and the knowledge of your subjects.

I must find more about magnification :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 27 mai 11 ? 15:11, John Nebel a ?crit :