Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ich liebe dich
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:20:29 +0200

Yes Peter, and also a song from Edward Grieg, "Jeg elsker Dig", my
favorite performance is by Kirsten Flagstad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1K3nme3wy0

and I like very much too the Elisabeth Schwarzkopf version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuKvIJyghkg

Enjoy!

cheers
Lluis

El 29/05/2011, a las 0:31, Peter Klein escribi?: