Subject: [Leica] M8 Repair... Update
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:04:42 -0400

I am comparing scanned film to digital capture.  The grain in scanned film
is more obvious, at least with my Nikon LS5000 and adds to the slightly soft
look of scanned film.  Digital is very, very sharp in comparison.  In fact,
it is distractingly sharp and I sometimes add grain for that reason.  Those
Leica lenses are just too sharp!  ;-)

Tina