Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tuesday tuft
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:16:28 -0500

I made my comment because I think we should try to use all of the tools
available, when necessary.  I agree that my image may be oversharpened.  I
went through a period where I thought "more was better".  Recently, I have
been trying for a more natural look.

I do agree that, with the latest Leica lenses, sharpening may truly be
optional.  I don't think that the sensor is the only thing that makes a
difference.  But, at my point in life, I will just enjoy the works of others
who make the big investment.  My "Oldies but Goodies" Leica lenses serve me
quite well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA