Subject: [Leica] OT: Lug Gallery
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:04:49 -0700

I've had pictures stolen off of web sites ever since there were web
sites (about 1996 in my case).

What's surprising is that I've found out about some of them. About
two or three I've run into myself, and half a dozen have been pointed
out to me by others, generally strangers. It's quite something that a
third party connected my photo being used by someone else and
contacted me about it.

After it started happening a couple of times I just neglected my
website and the photos became less relevant, and too small for
today's internet. I've only found one of my LUG pictures stolen.
Could be that now there are just so many pictures out there that any
one is just one in a trillion. Or my pictures are less interesting
now :-).

--

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design