Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unsharpened/Uncropped Dandelion Image
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 19:53:46 -0400

It looks like Vaseline Brand petroleum Jelly.... But at this size who knows?
Its another low rez click and it doesn't get any bigger special!!
And we are looking at it going "I wonder how this compares to  a shot which
has been over sharpened?" as in side by side as that's the only way you're
ever going to know.
A shot like this cries out to be sharpened appropriately and be seen at a
nice rez so we can really see it.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner