Subject: [Leica] tikwa with Fuji X100
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:57:51 -0700

Steve Barbour SHOWED:
Subject: tikwa with Fuji X100

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/tikhomebwx100.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
Tikwa is saying under his doggie breath... :-)  "Damn some day I'm going to
get this guy an his dang camera always stuck in my face!" :-)

This is the "LEICA USERS GROUP?" Isn't? :-) A fun tongue in cheek question
when you look at this excellent image from a Fuji Camera  and lens quality!
:-)

I mean,  one could say without too much concern.... "Why would I spend all
that money on a Leica camera when this one captures such an incredibly sharp
and detailed image?"

C'mon on, that is a reasonable question in these days of economics when
Leica is in the multi thousands of dollars for every bit, part and thingie
they produce.

One can ask quite reasonably, "why pay $7000.00 for a Leica when whatever
the price is for a Fuji X100 that produces and records images as sharp and
crisp as this? Is it not a reasonable question?

By the way Steve, a wonderful straight in your face eye to eye photograph!

cheers,
ted

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] tikwa with Fuji X100)