Subject: [Leica] John Szarkowski
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 03:18:06 -0400

One thing about Szarkowski was in the end of his long life most people found
out he could walk the walk as well talk the talk and he came out with photo
books of his own photos and they were quite good.

My indispensable book I have by him which I've read over and over my whose
life is
Looking at Photographs (1974, 1999)
I assume 1999 was the upgraded version.

A real good bathroom book.

Mark William Rabiner

2,000 zero zero party over, oops! Out of time! (No, no)
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999!