Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grandma Hannah
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:36:57 -0700

Thanks, Chris and Michiel.  Grandma Hannah was about 80 when the picture
was taken in 1970.  She lived to be 96, outliving her eldest son (Uncle
Marty, who never married and lived with her).  After he died, she moved to
a retirement/nursing home, where she constantly complained about the "old"
people who were 10-20 years younger than she was. She was in pretty good
shape until her last two years, and completely there mentally.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Grandma Hannah)