Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snag Graveyard
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't mean to imply that Weston was spooky. Sorry if I misspoke.
I just meant that Weston can be overwhelming both emotionally and in it's
difficulty, amongst all the detail, to envision/find a singular image. I
felt
that way about this place. Just a weird death-like aura that was
overwhelming in
its scale and difficult to find an image in all of the detail that would
convey
that. Weston has so much beautiful detail everywhere you turn that finding
an
image can often be impossible for me. I've spent an entire day walking
around
Weston with 30lbs of camera gear on my back and not been able to shoot a
single
image. It's overwhelming.

I've learned from that when I encounter such a venue just to take the camera
out
and start shooting and looking through the viewfinder. If anything will
break
the barrier, that will or nothing at all will.

So that is what the comparison is about. Hope this explains it a little
better.
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA