Subject: [Leica] Abandoned union hall
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 00:10:43 -0700

Not sure about Ft. Wayne specifically, but there are definitely towns in
decline. Detroit is a prime example of a major city in decline.

Some of these eventually turn into ghost towns, probably not Detroit nor Ft.
Wayne, but smaller ones do run into trouble.

In Japan, when similar things happen, usually when villagers move to the
cities, some times the central government would force the smaller towns and
cities to merge with neighboring cities.

I suspect we will see things like that to happen in China soon too. They are
building a lot of industrial cities