Subject: [Leica] Abandoned Harvester factory
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 07:49:42 -0400

Farmall tractors (built by IH) were the leading tractor in our neighborhood.
But for a single Ford, they were the only brand used by my family (I
remember a model C, F, and H). My dad even had one of their trucks for years
-- an International.

I always thought they had one of the great logos
<http://www.carlogo.org/international-harvester.html>
the company initials looked like their tractors viewed from nose on--color
and all

ric

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Abandoned Harvester factory)