Subject: [Leica] PESO Saganich
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:52:51 -0400

Excellent,  I realize that the PC folks were not affected, only the Mac
folks.  Looks like old javascript 10.1 has some problems with the latest
Safari.  Anyone running an intel mac can update to java 10.3, but the older
powerPC macs are stuck with the older version 10.1, at least this is what
seems to be happening.  Luckily the issues seem to be minor; gallery sizing,
header definition, and hexadecimal color...why this should be a problem is
beyond me.  I had to change all the hexadecimal color code in the gallery
embedding script to transparent.  Took me 4 days to figure that one out.