Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Clover
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 10:37:56 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful detail and colors Jim.
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

________________________________
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
To: "LUG at Leica-Users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Sent: Sun, June 5, 2011 10:16:43 AM

Fifty years ago, farmers in the surrounding counties planted Red Clover, and
the
fields were beautiful.  We haven't seen any of it for many years.  While
walking
around the yard this morning, I spotted a small patch of what I would
describe
as "Pink" clover.  I have often planted White Dutch Clover on bare spots, to
get
some cover started, but I have not seen any other variety in years.

These blooms are pink, as seen in this image, and the leaves, while growing
in
groups of three, have their own distinctive markings.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pink+Clover.jpg.html

Comments and critiques, as well as possible information on the variety, are
welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA