Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some more afternoon cloudscapes
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 19:02:03 -0500

Can't wait until I get to AU and flush my first toilet, not to mention
actually seeing the southern sky.

Ken

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Some more afternoon cloudscapes)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Some more afternoon cloudscapes)