Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flower Girl
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 17:06:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

<I wish my eyes were cameras>

Great thought, but I think the light sensitive grey matter
might deplete too quickly (at least in my case!  ;-))

Montie

> Thanks, Philippe, I'm in an unconventional mood today. ;-)

Not sure it is unconventional Montie. When I walk on the streets, I
sometimes see a something that catches my attention, sometimes it is
seen as through a slit, sometimes it is larger, it could even be just
a spot; these are times when I wish my eyes were cameras. Your photo
is exactly that, a wonderful camera that can isolate an interesting
view from a "commonplace" environment and the product of which is a
slice of life just as seen.

Bien cordialement
Philippe