Subject: [Leica] friday flowers with innocent kiss
From: marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:40:07 +0200

Hello George!
Thanks for your comment, I like your question suggests why the things that
perhaps should not have been.
>From my point of view, you're right to ask why manipulate a photo and
transform it into a painting. a photo  has its beauty...
In my case, some photos have defects or other approach and try to rebuild for
a better view.
I follow every day your photos, are really very good, the flowers almost as
perfect. For me too are pictures but have not retouched.
I would like a more fluent English to continue this conversation, it's
interesting and constructive.
I think art is one, and that there are different ways of expressing.
Thank you, George, and Thanks to all

Mariela

--
*Mariela Maglia*