Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Black and white plant portraits
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:06:55 -0700

I just read an article this morning on the subject of B&W versus
color. The context was a bit different; it was street photography.
And the criterion was: "Does color in this picture add or detract?
Applying this to your two portraits, it is clear that color could not
really add anything to the first picture. For the second, I would
like to see it in color before making a judgement. If those little
blossoms are anything but white, I think I would prefer the picture
in color.

Herb