Subject: [Leica] OT - Backup Software
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 09:13:53 +0100

I considered NTI Shadow, but opted for Syncback Pro - it does handle
open files. Very flexible indeed, such that at first sight it seems
very daunting, but persevere, it's worth it. Three versions, one of
them free, runs fine on Win 7 64-bit. http://www.2brightsparks.com

Piers

PS I'm surprised that NTI can't handle locked files, isn't that what
'shadow' is about, Windows VSS?