Subject: [Leica] Strictly OT: System Crash
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:45:03 -0500

Somewhat wasteful IMHO.  In the spirit of precision instruments, one
round from a .44 mag will do what is necessary, being sure to wear
proper safety glasses from all the little parts flying everywhere.
Finally, our local range posted a rule against using computers or
computer parts as targets - after years, the clean-up was getting out of
hand from the thousands of targets placed each year, many of them hard
drives or monitors that would no longer calibrate.  So now we also use
the sledge hammer - it just feels right, plus no ammo cost.

Ken

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Strictly OT: System Crash)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Strictly OT: System Crash)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Strictly OT: System Crash)