Subject: [Leica] Horrible but stunning
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:45:30 -0400

Her role, or bias, is evident in how we feel by the end.  We could have been
feeling anger at the social injustice, or perhaps blamed Julie for the wreck
she made out of her life.  The artist perspective is clear and we can agree
or not.  Is perspective bias?  A tragedy has many factors driving its
conclusion, some more obvious then others.