Subject: [Leica] Sale; Elmar 9cm, LTM, Delsey Pro 1 Bag, Domke f-803
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov at charter.net>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 10:11 AM
Subject: [Leica] Sale; odds & ends

I will list these three items later today(on other internet sites)?if there
is no interest but wanted to offer them here first.
Contact me off list if anyone is interested.? I have pictures of
everything.?

curtisbliss at yahoo.com

Elmar 9cm, f4, SN: 1,291,XXX(1955) Lens in tragic, train wreck condition.
One of the inner elements is chipped on the edge.
Rear group of? elements, the rear element is no longer cemented and the
second element in from the back has the chip.
The lens still performs, can email?test shots taken?on a Panasonic GF-1.?
Good for parts, to use or ??? $45 plus Shipping as shown at cost,
paypal and I cover the fees.

Delsey Pro Bag 1(BLACK), Very clean and very large camera bag(looks
unused).? Various padded inserts/dividers and three large padded lens
holders.?
I never took this bag outside and bought it from someone who claimed to not
use it either.??
Inside Dimensions????? Lentgh 19"
?????????????????????? Height? 9.75"
?????????????????????? Depth? 11.5"

External Dimensions??? Length 22.5"
?????????????????????? Height 11.5"
?????????????????????? Depth? 13.5"
Weight 8.25lbs?
This is a large bag that has lived in my closet. Great Shape, Smoke and Pet
free home.? $65 plus actual shipping at cost.

Domke F-803 Satchel Bag in Gray with Black trim(very sharp!).? Very stylish,
clean and nearly new.
I found this bag at a local shop and it looks like it has never been used.?
I bought a brand new Domke padded insert for it.
It is gray with black trim, very sharp.? Has the gripper strap.? I'm not
sure that it was ever used or if they still make this
this color scheme.? It is the good canvas and not the newer poly material.?
Anyhow it's just too small for me so I bought a larger
Domke for my M3-etc.? $90 plus shipping at actual cost.? Paypal is fine, I
cover the fees.