Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:24:44 -0500

Same here.
I have two R8 bodies, the DMR, and a dozen R lenses.
The idea is to "add a digital backup body" to the existing system
not to change systems;
or make existing bodies unusable.
And of course it would have to be an improvement
over the 5D in terms of viewfinder brightness and accuracy.

Sent from my iPad