Subject: [Leica] OT:Austin Center for Photography
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:30:22 -0500

Ernie,

If you find yourself in Austin go check out the Stephen Clarke Gallery

http://tinyurl.com/3vusyyx

and if you have never seen it, go look at the oldest existing photograph,
it's pretty fascinating to ponder in person...

http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/exhibitions/permanent/wfp/

the Ransom Center also has rotating exhibits.*

*Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com