Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:03:39 -0700

Supply and demand ...

If you supply more cars ( or whatevers) then there is demand, and not
correct for over supply, the natural result is bankruptcy failure.

That is not what was said.....

(Controlled) fiscal growth is not possible without product innovation and
market.  The smart company tries out an idea, in various larger venues,
before taking a wild, full steam ahead manufacturing step like DeLorean did.

Production increases can be done in many ways.....and at differing rates.
Equipment and people can be  added incrementally rather than all at once (
certainly a proven failure mode).

BTW, I was in Ireland when the local papers showed the docks in Belfast,
with the pictures of DeLoeans on the docks, awaiting shipment to the US/
Seemingly thousands of them ( actually I remember  the number of 2500 unsold
cars).

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net