Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: Los Indignados and my neighbourhood
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 00:14:37 +0200

Very nice set Nathan, I see that the "Indignados" are everywhere, in
fact the big concentration in Pla?a Catalunya is finished, now the
mouvement is IMO out of control, the persons are not more the same
they was was initially, now - unfortunately - it has degenarated
against the most important democratic basis..... you will see what I
say in my next postings.

BTW I've loved your set, #5 is an enjoyable picture

Saludos
Lluis

El 12/06/2011, a las 20:07, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: