Subject: [Leica] FS: Rollei wide
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:18:08 -0700

Hi Luggers,
I have a Rolleiwide for sale. It is in very clean condition for its age
and the taking lens (55mm f4.0 Distagon) and viewing lens (55mm f4.0
Heidosmat) are clear and unmarked. Includes instruction book
and eye level viewfinder. Price US$3950 with free delivery world-wide. These
units are usually listed on Ebay for around $5000.00
If interested please contact me off list for pictures and a more complete
description. If no interest here it goes to Ebay next week.
Howard

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] FS: Rollei wide)