Subject: [Leica] Lone Friday flower
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:17:29 -0400

A whole different kind of thing as LUG FF shots go (Friday flour) I love the
format (aspect ratio) - The flower being smallish in the frame adds interest
for me.  But I'd darken the left edge as that white circle thing is stealing
ones eyeball away from the prize in the center if you don't mind me sayin.

On the LUG I've never seen a FF with light this good.

Mark

-