Subject: [Leica] PESO: Wonder Wheel
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 20:11:31 -0500

I am somewhat surprised that I am the only LUGGER who has discovered
Jim's ability to move between parallel universes.  Under the multiple
universe theories, the major issue has been "de-coherence", or the
ability to actually see the infinite alternate outcomes. e.g., the dead
cat vs. the live cat in Schrodinger's case.  Jim may comment, but I
venture to say these are the Kardashian sisters in another multiverse.