Subject: [Leica] 35mm Summicron R lens - good , bad, so so?
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:17:30 -0400

What is the Mandler version, why is it so named, and how can I tell whether
mine is one?

?howard

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] 35mm Summicron R lens - good , bad, so so?)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] 35mm Summicron R lens - good , bad, so so?)