Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:47:05 +0000

I have always had something in the 18-21mm range for all roll film systems
over the years (Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Contax G, Leica M, Hassleblad SWC/M).
The latter three, with no mirror/retrofocus are the best performers...

john

You learn something new every day.....

I thought it was a specialty item... looks like it wasn't, if you were a
PJ......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net