Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:59:13 -0400

Good writing Mark! AND ANOTHER THING!
The cropped cameras and leneses coming out now from canon and nikon are
decidedly geared toward the amateur market with the full frame gear toward
the pro or very serious shooter market. The format size pretty much defines
the market.
Leica is in the four digit lens business.  Their lenes don't cost hundreds
they cost thousands.  What that lens gets bayoneted onto has to be a serious
camera or that would be too stupid to even believe.

Mark William Rabiner