Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:24:36 +0530

Here it is - landed in my mailbox in German, no less.

Very exciting announcement - unobtrusive, non-slip, hardened - in other
words, a smaller red dot, vulcanite and a hardened case. And the icing on
the cake, SILVER CHROME! I can't wait! All this costs only 500 euro extra,
not 5000 Euro. (-:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-blog/2011/06/new-leica-m9-p/

Here is the details on the 21mm:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-blog/2011/06/leica-super-elmar-m-21-mm-f3-4-asph/

Cheers (though I really feel like yawning)
Jayanand