Subject: [Leica] even more important news on the digital front
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:32:58 -0700

the 7k sigma sd1 is shipping!! their approach in making the imager is quite
unique and seems very logical too me. i have a sigma dp1 and love the
colors/sharpness from this little camera.. sigma made the kodak slr/c for
kodak with a canon mount, i wonder why they can not do that with the
bodies!! this camera in a canon mount for 3k would be in my bag in a sec!!

a little note on the sigma lenses, i have a 50/1.4 and this lens is a jewel,
there r a lot of "old" qa issues with sigma but i think for the most part it
is all in the past, on the photozone.com, the sigma lenses get good scores.

--
  regards, mehrdad

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] even more important news on the digital front)