Subject: [Leica] Question: Photographing he Milky Way
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:33:07 +0900

I live in a rural area, and would like to have a go at photographing
the Milky Way with an interesting foreground subject (not decided what
yet).  Can anyone suggest a website so I can see when the Milky Way is
visible from where I am.  I mean a site where you can input your
location.  Failing that is there any cheap or free software that does
this for the Mac?

Thanks,

Peter

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Question: Photographing he Milky Way)