Subject: [Leica] IMG: Introducing myself to LUG
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:46:44 -0400

On Jun 22, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Max Cooper wrote:

> thought I'd introduce myself here with a few photos.

Max,

Perhaps you can help jog my memory.  Across the street from Phil Mechanic's
studio there is a section of studios, and down near the end there's a small
coffee shop.  Next door, I think, was a photographer's studio, and we bought
one of his Africa trip prints, but I can't recall his name at the moment.

Ring any bells for you?

Ken
Ken Frazier
kennybod at mac.com