Subject: [Leica] IMG: Duck soup with M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:26:00 +1000

Thank you everyone for looking and commenting on and off list.
The first pleases me for its more obvious appeal but I kinda like some
elements of the others. All of these are meant to include some framing,
even...shock for me, some OoF elements. George the tree on right of the
first is meant to complement the reflaction on the left edge. I'll look at
refining that. Thanks for your specific comment there. Ric I'm glad tht you
saw what I did in the second which is veering towards messy but I like the
geometric  framing.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman