Subject: [Leica] S2 on a horseback safari in Africa CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:58:32 -0700

Has anyone seen the actual photographs this fellow shot as we see him
galloping along on horse back? Doing a one handed shoot? Like give me a
break!

Like even a single frame in an advertisement?

Jeeeeeeesssh when I see this type of, pardon me but, BULL SH....T
advertising riding as he is, I want to see sharp crisp unshook photographs
in perfect composition. Not a bunch... just one!

If any of you have a copy of my book, yep another one shot 1978 called..
"Men of the Saddle. Working Cowboys of Canada." Then it was re-titled as
"Working Cowboys of America." And sold in the USA.

I can assure you even with the highest shutter speed in a Leica R camera you
can't ride like we see here and have any kind of photography useable. And I
don't care if the S2 has the fastest auto-focus and motor in the world.

And I don't care who this shooter is.... the whole thing is a pile of crap!

How do I know?? I tried it long before the S2 was a Leica wet dream!

Dr. ted... sorry if I sound ticked off !!

I hate cheap advertising when we know it's nothing but crap and lies and not
one photograph shown! And trust me, I know how to ride horses very well
thank you! On the full gallop or just loafing along!
SHOW ME THE PICTURES FROM HORSE BACK!

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] S2 on a horseback safari in Africa CRAP!!!!!!!!!!)
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] S2 on a horseback safari in Africa CRAP!!!!!!!!!!)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] S2 on a horseback safari in Africa CRAP!!!!!!!!!!)