Subject: [Leica] IMG: Listen to your Eyes - part I
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:58:56 +0200 (CEST)

De : "Lluis Ripoll " <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>

Very nice serie Philippe, I like very much the colors and lights on
your night pictures, I have many favorites #3922, 3832, 3794, 3771
(probably my choice),

I see what you mean Lluis :-)
I was happy to be able to share Metz by Night when it was (nearly) as lively
as Barcelona, for a change ...

Bon weekend
Amiti?s
Philippe

3764, 3862

Great work my friend!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 22/06/2011, a las 13:55, philippe.amard escribi?: