Subject: [Leica] Small town bar promises GOOD FOOD
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:06:07 -0400

Jayanand,

I did that back when I was in high school, 17 years ago (I was 18 years old
at the time!). I still have the Mamiya 645 that I shot it with!

I usually only shoot people I know, because I am really socially awkward and
nervous around people, but I do have some street photography on my website.
I just went to a carnival tonight to do some photographs, but mostly I
photographed the moving rides...machinery, not people.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook