Subject: [Leica] Remember that kissing couple in Vancouver?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:13:31 -0700

George Lottermoser OFFERED:
Subject: Remember that kissing couple in Vancouver?

> a video caught some of the gritty reality that the photograph did not
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtURc7mkUg&feature=player_embedded>

Hi George,
Well the kissing couple were a spin off due to the damn drunken fools....
Not hockey fans! But just out and out bloody hooligans who need their asses
kicked every inch of a mile. Yep they, well the young lady was bumped to the
street as the police offers were trying to move the unruly mob along the
street towards what they hoped would be an escape route for many who wished
to get the hell out of harms way from the mobs!

If you saw only this one shot pertaining to this nonsense after the hockey
game then you missed some of the stupid nonsense human kind can get into
when under the influence of booze and the rallying cries of swamp suckers
who are nothing more useful than cow dung!

Any negative comments about the police members as I see on another post is
crap! The officers were absolutely caught between a very big rock and a hard
place! Their orders were "STAY COOL AS POSSIBLE AND DON'T GET INTO ANY
SCUFFLES!"

If they did what they should have done..... beat the hell out of the rabble
rousers with their batons.... "it might have slowed it a bit!"  HOWEVER! IF
they did that, society with it's every whining wimping two-bit useless do
gooder would have been howling mad at the "POLICE BEING THE BAD GUYS!" Yep
there have always been a few bad guy cops..... today if one of them has the
sniffles the do gooders blame them for the plague!

The basic plan was not to do anything more forceful than was required to
avoid any injuries to the citizens. Even when it was really getting out of
control and these hooligans began setting cars and police cars on fire the
Officers stayed cool and tried to keep the unruly fools moving.

Quite frankly everyone was caught off guard simply because all during the
semi-finals and finals with huge crowds every one was "high fiving
everybody.. Including people and police officers!" It was a calm  happy
go-lucky throng of people. NOBODY expected the madmen who came to
deliberatley to make nothing but trouble!

I bet you didn't know some of the trash hooligans went down to the big watch
hockey final and they had "Molotov cocktail bottles" in their back packs?
Yep many of these SOB's went quite prepared to do damage and destruction.
Start fights and cause trouble. In such numbers beyond anyone considering
that people would actually go just to wreck and destroy things for "FUN!"

As far as I'm concerned every SOB that can be identified smashing things,
looting stores and just causing trouble for the sake of trouble.
Embarrassing my country, Canada, and the City of Vancouver with it's
wonderful reputation of  "nice easy going Canadian folks!"  Should do hard
rock breaking time! About a minimum of 5 years every single day a
sledge-hammer and a huge pile of rocks where they take it out on the rocks
12 hours a day! NO WHINING!

That of course would never happen simply because the whining do gooders
would have fits... "it isn't fair they didn't mean to do it! They were just
letting off a little steam." Yeah right.... millions and millions of dollars
in damage letting off a little steam!

OK RANT machine off!

I can be one very mean ass SOB when it comes to sheer stupidity helped along
with the do gooder crowd and their stupidities of leniency!

Dr. ted

Le 27 juin 11 ? 21:07, George Lottermoser OFFERED: